22 April 2007

tired and frozen.....

Ice show weekend has come and gone. Wow. I am so tired, Becca is tired, and I think that David and Cameron are tired of being together. Friday night was the dress rehearsal- all skaters on the ice at 5:30 with 2 run throughs scheduled. Cameron also had baseball practice, but with a bit of creative transportation we got everyone to the places they needed to be. Becca and I finally left the rink about 9- just after they finished the first run through. ACK! We quick put Becca to bed, and I went to bed myself. Saturday morning was another baseball practice and then we had to be at the rink at 2 for the first show of the day. There was a 90 minute break and then another show, we left after that and made it home about 10:30 or so. Got up to do it one more time today. There was a definite change in attitude in Becca's group- lots of tears and unhappy girls today. Becca stayed pretty even through it all, but she was certainly worn out at the end of today's show.

Becca was stinkin cute, first skating as a bride and then as a teddy bear. She took a couple of falls, but she never can seem to stay on her feet when she is skating with a group like that.

For some reason my foot is acting up tonight- the cyst that is normally only irritating has me bedridden and contemplating a visit to the doctor. I sent David to run my errands and bring us dinner and I am just hanging out. Hopefully I will be better tomorrow.

I will post pictures soon!

No comments: