06 May 2007

A couple of long weeks

We sure have kept busy the past couple of weeks. The school year is starting to wrap up for both of the kids and baseball has started.

Saturday night we went to T-REX for dinner with my brother David and nephew Andrew. It was quite the experience to say the least. Becca hated it and cried through most of dinner, Andrew was not impressed, but Cameron had a good time. Unlike the Rainforest Cafe the food that we had was pretty good. Becca was appeased with a small stuffed dinosaur at the end of the meal, although she is in no big hurry to return.

Today we went to the Royal's game with Dad and Donna, and a friend Joe and his son Alex joined us. It was not the best day for a game, low 60's, windy, and rainy, but we had a good time and stayed until the 9th inning. I had a synchro skating meeting tonight where I found out what I am in for starting next September. Basically my portion of the synchro team is check writing :) I think I can handle that.

My friend Melinda is in town and we are going to spend the day together Wednesday. I haven't seen her in quite a while so I am excited. Other than that it is just same ole same ole around here. Cameron is going to summer school, and Becca is going to synchro camp, cheerleading camp, and princess camp at gymnastics. We are going to keep busy!

Now that I am fully integrated on the laptop I am going to try and post pictures again. I have a ton of pictures on my camera and just now have set up the program on the laptop. Hopefully there will be lots of pictures soon!

Time to put the kids to bed and get started on the laundry..................

No comments: