30 July 2007

Alive and Kicking!!!

Believe it or not, I am still part of the living! We have had a long and somewhat eventful summer, and the big news is that Cameron has decided to play hockey again. I am so thrilled that I am now a 2 ice sport mom again- well, not really, but what can you do. I am sure that Cameron will have a good time, I just hope that he has outgrown a few of the bad habits that he got himself into when he was playing before. We are gearing up for competition season with figure skating and Becca is skating on a synchronized skating team with 4,5,and 6 year olds. I know that I will be at the rink at least 4 days a week after hockey games start, but I do really enjoy the place I guess.

Cameron starts school in just over 2 weeks, and then Becca starts at the end of the month. We are starting a new preschool this year and Becca will go for 2 full days instead of 3 half days. I am pretty excited to have that time to myself. I can't wait to go to the grocery store all by myself!

I have been taking some cake decorating classes, and I hope to have the series finished by the end of September. It has really been quite fun playing with the icing and making different cake recipes. I am not sure what I am going to do with this newfound knowledge, but I am having a good time.

David is still enjoying his new job, although it can hardly count as new anymore. Right now he is technically a consultant, but I think that he will be officially hired on in October.

That is about all that's going on here. I am preparing to spend my birthday donating blood and hanging out at the ice rink. Happy birthday to me!!

No comments: