03 July 2008

Not much going on

It's been pretty low key around here lately. Cameron finished his baseball season on Monday, his team won 7/8 and they beat the team they played Monday night 20+ to 2. Cameron had 2 good solid hits, but struck out his last time at bat. All in all, it was a good season.

I am reaching near crisis mode with my trip to Denver. I have so much to do and I am quickly running out of time. We are still in process with the Snow White Dress, but I am not making it, so it isn't a big concern. The seamstress knows when I need it, and she has come through for me before, so it's a back burner worry at this point. I still have to come up with a dwarf/Prince Charming thing for her to push out on the ice, and put together her Laverne costume for her Laverne and Shirley program. I am having a hard time finding a cardigan sweater in the middle of summer, plus we have to have a matching one for her partner. Then I have to stone the sweater- I swore that we would not be doing this program again, but I am putting so much work into it that I may make her do this program forever.

I hope you all have a happy 4th- I will be at the same concert that I have been at for the past 8 years or so. I plan on hitting things hard this weekend, I have a quilt to get finished before next Saturday and and a lot of other stuff that just plain needs to get done. Yay!

Happy 4th!

No comments: