31 August 2006

I am pretty sure this violates some child labor law.

Since we had no rain for so long and then it rained constantly for 3 days we ended up with grass that was really long. Last night David headed out to mow and the kids wanted to play outside so I sent them out with him. hee hee

I look out the back door and this is what I see-an 8 year old mowing the yard. David helped him with the turns and supervised from a very close distance the whole time, but Cameron mowed a pretty big part of the back yard. He is now cooking up plans to mow for money. I think it will be a couple more years before I allow that, and by that time the urge to mow will have more than passed him by.

When I picked him up from school today the first thing he said was "Hey! It rained this afternoon. Do you think the grass has grown enough for me to mow it again?" Like that attitude is going to last! :) Posted by Picasa

No comments: