22 February 2007

the best day ever!

That's what Cameron told me when he got into the car after school yesterday. At the beginning of the day he was chosen as Character Kid of the month, and then he passed his 3 grade multiplication timed tests. When he got in the van I gave him a pretzel rod covered with chocolate and then it was the best day ever. The kids got to play outside for quite a while because it was so warm. It was nice to be out and about after it's been cold for so long.

I headed to craft night with my knitting and David took the kids to drums. Cameron has almost worked his way through his first drum book. He really wants a drum set and my guess is that we will be getting him one soon.

We are gearing up for a busy weekend- between basketball, a fun Saturday morning trip to Nordstrom's with some friends, my Sweet Adelines meeting, and Becca's ice skating competition I don't think we will have a lot of sitting around time.

I got the Skate KC registration mailed off this morning, so more skating fun is on the way! Becca is entered in 3 events for that competition so we have a lot of work to do.

I'm off to pick Cameron up from school, then it's time to hit the homework. blah.

No comments: