12 September 2008

A big weekend & I'm done with Disney!

We have quite a weekend coming up! Becca has Power and Edges tonight and Skate-A-Thon, then tomorrow morning she has a cheer clinc. She is participating in a cheer clinc with the high school and then next Friday they get to cheer at halftime during the football game. I think she will have a good time. Cameron will be spending the weekend with his nose in a book- he has a book project due on the 23rd and he isn't even half through his book yet. He is reading A Wrinkle in Time. David read it when he was about Cameron's age, but I have never read it.

Our Disney accomdations are finally finished! We had some flight changes that made it necesscary for me to make changes and add a night. The first night we are staying at the Coronado Springs and then switching to the Animal Kingdom Lodge for the rest of our trip. It is very exciting to finally have those decisions made. We also have our tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Cirque du Soliel purchased, and reservations for our Sunrise Safari. All of our dinner reservations are made and confirmed, and yet it seems like I still have so much left to do. At least I have gotten this far! I keep reminding myself that at this point last year we hadn't even decided to go and everything was fine. Of course, then I remind myself that none of us had been there before and we didn't have any idea what to expect. Ah my internal conflicts.

The bus will be here soon and then I am on the run! Have great weekend!

No comments: