17 September 2008

New Skates- again.

We are buying more new skates for Becca this week. Luckily I scored a pair that are consignment so they are half the price of new. We now seem to be buying skates about once every 6 months- not a pace that I would like to keep up! Poor thing, her toes were totally cramped up in the end of her old skates. We tried the consignment skates tonight and her scratch spin was much better. Of course her toes weren't folded under........

I'm springing swimming lessons on Cameron Thursday night. That should be fun! He is doing private lessons for the next 4 weeks and we will go from there. Once I am done with him I think it will be Becca's turn. It would be fabulous if they could both swim before we go to Disney in December. I might be getting a bit ahead of myself there though.

Becca is in the Literacy group in her reading challenge. They divided up the challenge kids into 2 groups, ones that still need to work on advanced sight words and the ones that are already reading. Becca is in the already reading group. There are 3 in the group, and none from her class. I think she will have a good time though.

Not much else going on here. I am shadowing my cousin at her job again tomorrow. Craft night is tomorrow as well. All in all, a pretty easy week!

No comments: