24 June 2008

I swear this is the last of the black eye!

 

 


These pictures are from last night- it actually looks worse today! The swelling is going down, and all that is left is bruising. There is a pool of blood in the white of his eye, and I freaked out when I saw it. I called the doctor and he told me not to worry about it, but that he thinks it will take quite a while to heal itself. I am just happy that it's going to heal! :)

We are headed to the rink in a few minutes- power skating and group lessons tonight. I contacted the lady who makes Becca's costumes and we are getting started on a dress for worlds and then right into dresses for fall. This figure skating thing never ends!

I did a research study today for Hallmark- I got to pretend like I was shopping for birthday party items and then give them my opinions. And they gave *me* money! It's a win win for me!!! It was an interesting way to spend an hour of my day for sure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: